March 31, 2017

Skin Whitening Pills, Does It Work? | Gluta Pancea Review

I'm quite skeptical (yet somehow intrigued) when it comes to products with plenty of promises.

So when a client asked me to review this product, I poured her a lot of questions to answer my doubts (and confirmed it by googling around) before I finally decided to try it out, such as:
🤔 Me: Is it safe?
Client: Yes, it has GMP, FDA & Halal certificates.
🤔 Me: Any negative side effects?
Client: No, and so far there are no complaints from customers.
🤔 Me: Does it give permanent result?
Client: Yes, you can stop using it after 1-2 boxes or when you've achieved the desired result. But during & after that, you should keep using sunblock when you're leaving your house & it's sunny outside. (Yay, I do that all the time now ^^ #LongTermInvestment -J)


The Product


Meet Gluta Pancea, a skin brightening product from Thailand. Its name was Gluta 'Panacea', but now it has changed to Gluta 'Pancea' due to misuses of the name 'Panacea'.

Packaging and ingredients:

↑ click to enlarge pic ↑


My Review

After the first box (1 month), I felt a slight change on my skin tone, but veeerrrrry slightly. So before I continued with the second box, I googled and found that you can take the capsules twice a day to boost the result. I asked the client and she confirmed it so I did it then. After that (1,5 month later), I still didn't notice anything different until last week when I was going to take a shower, I put my arm on my tummy out of curiosity, and that's when it hit me: my arms, which were darker than my tummy, now has the same level of brightness with it! 😱

I think it's quite a shocker because even though I'm a religious sunblock user now, my arms' skin tone has always been darker than my tummy's, thanks to years of driving, school outdoor exercises, etc. before I came to enlightenment *pun* that I need to use sunblock on daily basis to protect my skin tone, as well as to protect it from the harmful UV rays (which can cause ageing, burning and even skin cancer). 😳

Other than that -despite Gluta Pancea's various claims, I don't really see or feel anything different. So, don't get your hopes up, but if you still decide to try it, I recommend you to get it from Pang (IG: winkwhite_ceo) because believe it or not, there are tons of fake products out there and I've painstakingly made sure that she distributes the original product directly from Thailand. 😂👍❤️

Thank you so much for reading and see you guys on my next post! 

X
Jessica Yamada

14 comments:

  1. thanks for the review!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, it's nice reading your review because you keep it honest and not sugarcoat any single thing. May I know what sunblock are you wearing that doesn't leave too much 'oily' feeling to the skin? Because from my experience with sunblock, the higher the SPF number, the more oily it gets on the skin. But we still need the high SPF anyway to protect our skin, right :')? So, I am curious to know what brand are you wearing ^^, since from your previous post and your Ask.fm answers you seemed so concern about wearing sunblock as a long term investment to the skin ^^. Thanks a lot! xx, Kim from Slashstyles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thanks for reading and pointing that out! :D
      I bought my sunblock in Japan and the brand is in Japanese so I can't read it, but the bottle is orange with yellow cap, and it has this writing in english: 'SPF 50 with Hyaluronic Acid'.

      Delete
  3. I always thought I don't need these stuff because I'm already white enough but then, it's also an anti-oxidant and it helps those discolorations that we experience anyway. Great way to add in our lifestyle + sunblock indeed!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used gluta pancea 2 boxes. But still i don't notice any different on my skin colour. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used gluta pancea 2 boxes. But still i don't notice any different on my skin colour. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skin whitening treatment
    Many treatments use a combination of topical lotions or gels along with a sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this work on men too?

    ReplyDelete

  8. good article and this new I met in everyday I look for thank's article
    taruhan judi poker online terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow is just the simple word that may explain that how much I liked it. It was nicely stuffed with the material I was looking for. It’s great to be here though by chance.
    Glutathion canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo i take gluta pancea why is that still pimple popping in my face explaned pleass is it normal?

    ReplyDelete
  11. good article and I really like the article you wrote thanks for this very interesting article
    judi poker

    ReplyDelete