August 24, 2011

Viva La Vintage

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for a while, Jess and I have been on a family trip this past week. Anyway, during my trip I saw this delicious vintage luggage (didn't capture it, sigh) and it inspired me to create this outfit! Inspiration can come from anywhere, indeed. :)





Top, Pants, Blazer, Belt and Bag are from GOWIGASA.

Juicy Couture bracelet with Disney Couture pendant.


***
VINTAGEWISH//





"I've always worn a lot of vintage stuff, so it hasn't been a lot of designers. If I see something that I like, I just buy it." --Elle Fanning


10 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet sooo much! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit.. you look like an orange on those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute and vintage bags!!!

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time no see ya ci ;) Kinda miss you and your post ^^ As always, you're so pretty! Love the whole of your outfit :)

    Cheers,
    Nces ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww you look so cute >___<
    i love this look <3
    yeah , those vintage bag are awesome <3

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty <3 and those vintage bags are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. vintage is always cool :)
    i love your bag so much <3

    Have a nice day!
    Addictos de La Moda

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this. the colors are so vibrant and go well together. Your shoes are amazing. Hope you had a great time on your family trip!!!
    this outfit was featured at http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com and will be featured this weekend at my personal blog at http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally in love wiht your blog..This pictures are amazing..This outfit is so vintage and lovely..I loove your pants! Take a look at my blog: http://photographyandinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyoneee, reading your comments made me smile, xoxoxo!! :)

    ReplyDelete