August 09, 2011

Gula Bali Pork Ribs

To be honest, this is the second time I went to Bali. The first time was when I was 16, I guess?
I went with my family that time and we just visited boring places like Monkey Forest, watching Wayang or whatever that was. So, when I went back this time, I wanted to explore more about Bali, doing something that I'd enjoy (and of course take loads of pictures).

The problem was... I didn't have any single idea where should I go.

So I started asking my friends who seem to know Bali so well, and one of their suggestions is this place!


The front view of the restaurant which doesn't look so promising, but don't let it fools you away!


The Outdoor (lesehan) with relaxed ambiance.

The Indoor, fairly small yet cozy.

I like that quote!



And THIS is the famous Pork Ribs! DROOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

My vitamin boost (yum!)

Me with my half-sized pork ribs. Oh you can choose either french fries or rice as the side dish.

Outfit of the day.

This restaurant is located on Hanoman street, Ubud (the opposite of Bebek Bengil restaurant).
I will definitely go back there again to try out their different dishes! Hope to see you there? ;)


ps. Many thanks to Jane Nathania and Tamara Budiman for the generous information about Bali.


13 comments:

  1. I like that cutie hat! salad ikan goreng sounds yummy, c! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm yummy! Sluurp :) You look gorgeous ci, as always ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. the restaurant looks so cute and that smoothie looks so satisfying!!
    i wish to go to bali one day!!!
    and you look cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this outfit and the blouse! and the heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your heels is great ! love it :D
    may i know where did you buy it ? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!
    I'm so following - would love it if you did the same :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou3x all! ♥♥♥

    @Ruby: BERHSKA dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beauuutiful top & hat! you look so chic! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit girl and fab blog! Enter my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FYI, actually, if you like pork ribs, you should try "Warung Nuri's" in Canggu, Bali. It's famous for it's pork ribs and it's beautiful place (prefer go there at night :D ). I think it's the yummiest place for eating pork ribs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried this restaurant, but Naughty Nuri's pork ribs were recommended by our driver while in Bali in Sep 2013. It is a best ever pork ribs that I have tried.

    Perhaps, you can give it a try when you make your 3rd trip and make comparison. :)

    http://www.gourmetsharing.com/view/99/Naughty-Nuri's-Pork-Ribs

    ReplyDelete