May 02, 2016

Nice Short Stay at Casa Ocean View Airbnb in Canggu, Bali

After our trip to Le Pirate Beach Club, we went back to the airport to grab our luggages and then headed straight to our Airbnb in Canggu. The place is quite hard to find (no street name), so the owner suggested us to use their driver to pick us up. The rate was IDR 250,000 which was cheaper than paying for a taxi.

Once you enter it, you will find this bar slash kitchen:

What I like the most about this Airbnb is the interiors! Ozzie (one of the owners) is a jewelry designer and art director, so it's no wonder that the place is beautifully styled.
The dining area.
The pool
Sunbathe, anyone?

Bedroom
 Love the minimalist rustic(?) style 
 The comfy bed
My Oasis Tote Bag from Braun Buffel coincidentally matched the interiors! :D

(Semi Outdoor) Bathroom
There was no hot water when I was there, so you can check with them if it's important for you. I didn't ask them because it was not a problem for me as Bali was freaking HOT!
Don't expect bathroom amenities that you usually find in hotels (e.g. Cotton pad, shower cap); you have to bring your own. Or buy from the convenience store. Again, not a problem for me because I always bring my own. It's just more convenient, isn't it?
The view from our bedroom.

It's actually a shared villa with 4 rooms rented separately, but we were lucky the house was empty that day so we had the whole place to ourselves and got to choose which bedroom we'd like to sleep in! :D

Here's the staircase to the bedroom upstairs (expect an ocean view):
...and two other bedrooms are opposite each other, overlooking the pool:

We checked out all the bedrooms before deciding on ours and they were all gorgeous! So you don't have to worry if you would get the less-beautiful bedroom. All 3 bedrooms on the ground level have semi-outdoor bathrooms.

What makes it even more pleasing to the eye:
Johnny and Kate 

To sum up, here are the good and the downside of this Airbnb based on my one-night stay:
(+)
• Beautiful interiors and decorations (I took so many photos there lol!)
• Lots of living space
• Secluded (if you are seeking for peace and tranquility, this is perfect for you. No noise whatsoever from the street.)
• High speed Wi-Fi
• They had a housemaid named Ayu who made sure the place was clean and helped us with everything we needed
• 150m from the famous Echo Beach
• The hosts were easy to communicate with
• Bottles of mineral water were provided in the refrigerator

(-)
• Quite far from the nearest convenience store (15min walk), but you can always ask Ayu to arrange motorbikes or scooters to help you get around the area.
• During the night (around 3am), the electricity suddenly went off twice. We called Ayu and thankfully she answered and solved the problem quickly. The owners also reached out to us on the next day to apologize and explained that it had never happened before.

The Rates
If you book one of the rooms: IDR 1,156,536 [link]
If you book all four of them (entire home): IDR 4,762,205 [link]

Thank you so much, Ozzie and Jrad for a lovely stay!! :)

XOXO

14 comments:

  1. the place is too pretty! <3

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/
    ig: @evansbrenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place is so instagramable ci! haha love the interiors and decorations, they are so gorg! and i'm in love with your mermaid hair <3

    MEMORIES | RANDOM THINGS
    - Cellia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess you can take pics in every corner haha.. thank youu ♡

      Delete
  3. I had to stop myself fro licking the screen they’re so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place is seriously amazing!
    And the interiors seem to be relaxing and nice. I'd love to go there someday! But I'm not used to cold water, that makes me a bit unsure, haha
    Btw, I love the blue hair. I had something simmilar before but it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for reading! They said the hot water is usually on, maybe their staff forgot to turn it on. Besides, with Bali's hot temperature, the cold water becomes lukewarm too haha!

      Delete
  5. I love so much the place. ehm ... need holiday ehm

    ReplyDelete
  6. The villa is so prettyyy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish to visit here soon again. I would like to thank all John staffs for being so nice thank you all again. The best resort I have went so far. Great room services & wonderful sea sports. Had the best times… “Very nice I like everything Very good quality. Very neat and tidy place. Staffs are too good. I like food too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete