April 30, 2011

240411

Well last weekend I just turned 22 and I had a GREAT time with my friends celebrating it at Kemang. At first it didn't go really well though, like I spent my 00:00 birthday in the car surviving traffic jam (wtf), and there was this awkward moment when Yansen called me (he's in Shanghai) and my friends got silent all of a sudden and listening to our convo lol! Then the place we intended to go was so packed and there were so many waiting lists already (yes I forgot to make a reservation), sigh.

But thanks to my lucky star, we got a table at Vin+!! It is a wine boutique with more than 800 wine labels from all over the world. :)

With my girls, Olivia (left) and Raissa (right). The ones I can talk almost everything with, from juicy gossip, bitchy talk to future plans. ;)
Mike and Rudy. Hey this is the 1st time Mike appeared on my blog! :D
Only five glasses because Fendy hasn't finished his scene yet. boo! He missed the good wine!
CHEERS!!
The couple, Fendy and Olive, they look so cute together, don't they? :)
Raissa's face has already turned red haha, she gets reddish very easily, no need to wear blush anymore, envy!
Mike comes in blurry!
High-school friendsss! Anyway I was wearing black leather jacket from GOWIGASA, hahaha tetep.

 Don't ask me why Mike was smiling unnaturally like that! *slap! Anyway this is the last pic of us at Vin+ because the place was closing.

So we moved to the 2nd Floor! (still in Kemang). Ok beer first...
...then SHOTS!!
What happened after that can be read from the previous post by Jess ha-ha cos I can't remember a thing. I don't usually get hangover lah, it was merely because my birthday night so I thought why not make it unforgettable one by going all out.lol. Besides I was with my best-friends so I knew they would take care of me, and they did. Love you sahabat!! :)♥

***

Anyway, I want to thank you guys so, SO MUCH for all of the birthday wishes through Facebook, Twitter, bbm, text messages, phone, face2face, etc! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, I had a really wonderful birthday. :)

Also, I'd like to give my special thanks to this sweet girl, Jessica Xu, who made this drawing for me:

Very beautiful and sweet, MAD LOVE!! I wish I had the hard copy so I can hang it on my bedroom wall!



elle

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday LOVE! seems you had a real good time in ur birthday! :D
    keep rockin' ur style, love ur blog :)

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy thanks a lot dear, yes I had!! Thank you!! ;)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. one day when I'm pro enough, I'll make the another one, for you and Jess ;) + a gigantic hard copy! :p

    ReplyDelete