April 19, 2011

One monday morning


My shoes from Debenhams are well, a bit large for my size actually, so I put shoe pads in them to take up the extra space plus to add comfort and they feel great now. :)

Considering to keep the current length of my hair for a while.

Loving my new bag from Stradivarius!! The size, the color and the fabric are just perfecto!

Too lazy to photoshop that spot on the bottom of my shoe.

f21 lacey top, f21 bird necklace (as you can see, I'm a BIG fan of f21 haha)





8 comments:

  1. u have a great blog! followed. love this outfit :)

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color tone is just so nice! purple and turquoise make great combination!

    xx
    and you just look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a pair of shoes in that color too! looks so fresh.. love it.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh honey you look great, nice outfit<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much everyone!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love.that.bag.Want.that.bag.Covet.that.bag!!
    Gorgeous color combo!

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the shoes and the bag ! you're so amazing to mix and match all of them ;;) it's so adorable !!

    ReplyDelete