April 21, 2011

LACE is MORE

Outfit of the day: LACE with a touch of pearls. :)




GOWIGASA lace cardigan <3 (coming soon in 3 colors!!)


Massimo Dutti top, GOWIGASA pearl necklace, Belle lace shoes
GOWIGASA skirt, H&M belt, ZARA purse






***


"I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin." 
--Coco Chanel, April 29, 1939 (Hey! Her birthday is close to mine!! LOL)




elle
 
 

13 comments:

  1. I ADORE lace!!definitely wanting the cardi <3

    love the boots...they are gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post your look on my blog: http://capuccyna.blogspot.com/2011/04/salto-alto-ii.html

    I love it!

    Kiss, Jenny (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style and the pictures are well taken. pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous look and i LOVE your necklace!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ci,kl blh tw ini foto"a pk camera apa y?? bagus" banget..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh my. <3 Your look is fabulous but I am in love with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete