April 01, 2011

Sing, April!

Hey there!
For the first post on this blog, I'd like to share my last Feb Singapore trip, sorry it's a bit too late. Well enough words, here's some pics to enjoy! :)

 The hotel that I stayed in, GREAT achitecture!!!


Yansen and his little sister, Jean Tania. Say hi to the petite darling! :D


Acting like I was sunbathing, when in fact I didn't! We were in a hurry because the rest of the family was waiting for us downstairs to have lunch.


Yes, I tiptoed. Damn he's tall. <3


At Bugis Junction. My sister said Yansen looks like a dork here LOL, cute dork yes?


Wearing GOWIGASA's Lady Stripey Dress. ;)


I bet you all are craving for some noodles now! And I hope you're reading this at midnight! HAHAHA


Abusing Jean's instax camera haha, so in love with all the results!! Maybe because of its blurry effect idk.


Brother to sister. I've always wanted to have a big brother!


Luckily you are like a brother to me too. :)


My first look on Lookbook.nu! Yep, I finally got myself a lookbook account and I wonder why I didn't sign up earlier! So lazy, I know.
But seriously, it's FUN and the best part is, it can encourage you to DRESS UP and take a PICTURE of yourself every day!
I guess by doing so, you can love yourself more and of course, be more confident! It's healthy, cmon!



The more I look at the photos above, the stronger my urge to cut my bangs.


There is something strange about this picture. Of all the pictures taken from the instax camera, only this one (featuring Yansen and I) came out with Donald&Daisy theme!!!
The other ones are Mickey and friends, never Donald&Daisy or Mickey&Minnie. Hmm this must means something hehehe..


See? Minnie and Daisy!!
Anyway, sorry for the crappy quality, my scanner is not working currently.
 

He wasn't sad or contemplating of jumping off the pool, he was just cold and not brave enough to move!! Haha


The water was REALLY cold that day, no kidding!!



Photo courtesy of Jean Tania. ;)


I'm so into his wide smile.


My fave pic of Jean. <3


Went straight to be my twitter avatar, love it max!



Sexyyy!!! *sniffsniff*


Arrgh a bit blurry, but I love the natural expression she has!


Notice the bruise? Yep I get bruised damn easily, sometimes without knowing how and when I got them.


Loving my cat-eye sunglasses from Mango.


Love this pic the most!! It would've been perfect without the guy who's swimming behind me!
But thanks to Photoshop...
.
.
.
.
.


 TADAH!!


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S, EVERYONE!! :) 

 ♥
elle

6 comments:

  1. aaaaa i'm so excited both of you finally got a blog! followed right away! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ci elle is soooooo beautiful like a barbie :D

    welcome to the blogging world <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. you look too beautiful sayang *can't resist* yum yum yum!
    love love love love this a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucuuu blognyaaaaaa hahahaha :D truss post yg banyakkkk lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I just read this post
    and guess what now I am craving for noodles and yes it's 3.18 AM! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. just read your very first post on your blog
    can i ask you something?
    how did u manage your blog to be so popular and successful??
    and how did u start to be a blogger and so famous?

    really appreciate your advice soon!

    www.phieselphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete