April 16, 2011

I've learned...

I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.



I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.


I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.


I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.


I've learned that you cannot make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved,
and the rest is up to them. 


I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.


I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.


I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've also learned that learning to forgive takes practice. 


I've learned that many things can be powered by the mind, the trick is self-control.





9 comments:

  1. the beautiful thing is all the lesson you've learned, well done young grasshopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love post and Lovely pictures! yeah we've learnt so many things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post.! I love your photos and what you've learned! :) I'm definitely following you now.

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you combine that cropped top and jumpsuit~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ci elle, you look like a barbieeee. so pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy<333 (I think I always say this to you :P)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a similar pants as you do.. but i look like some ....... when i wear it.. it looks nice on you though !


    xoxo
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete